Babereki Services – convenient occupational financial support
As a specialist in the employee services sector, Babereki Finance Services is a registered financial services provider. Established in 2006, Babereki Services supports responsible lending practices at all times.
The institution aims to provide employees with financial assistance and occupational financial support to workers who need it most. We all face financially-challenging months occasionally. As an employer it’s important to keep in mind that employee performance is based on job satisfaction as well as the general wellbeing of the employee. Babereki Services aims to remedy the financial challenges faced by many South African employees.
With a 24 hour turnaround period, applications are easy and can be done telephonically.
Babereki Services offers payday and short term loans to individuals who can afford to make repayments.
The short term loans are unsecured, so there is no collateral to be paid. Loan amounts range between R1000 and R8000, with up to 6 months to repay. The loans can be helpful for paying for school fees, home improvements or unexpected expenses.
Payday loans are offered from R500 to R2000, with up to 30 days to repay.
Debt Consolidation loans are offered from R10 000 up to a maximum of R30 000. Clients have up to 18 months to repay the loans at a reduced interest rate.
What are the benefits of using the services of Babereki Services?
- You will not over-indebt yourself
- You get quality service that is backed by sound financial administration
- You get hassle-free service
- You get the benefit of fast pay-outs. Loans are approved within minutes and funds are paid out within 24 hours.
- Applying for the services is easy. You can simply apply via telephone, so there is no production time lost at all. There is no need to leave the office to apply.
To contact Babereki Services, call: 011 532 0000