Debt Analysis loans: Say no to being and bid it farewell forever! We are here to offer solutions that will safeguard your bank account and give you a financial future to look forward to. We built our business with the main purpose of providing financial alleviation to so many South African’s who find themselves unable to meet their financial obligations and gain upward economic mobilization. Our system is built on 21st century technological infrastructure to make our services simple, easy to access and effective.
Being strapped for cash as a South African citizen is no taboo. We have all experienced financial difficulty and if you can see yourself under the following circumstances then it is a good idea to consider our services:
- Does your salary say goodbye to you immediately when it comes through from debit orders?
- Does your pay day feel like a tease? “I’m here but I’m not.”
- Are you always considering applying for a loan?
- Do you finances drive mad with frustration?
- Do you toss and turn at night thinking about your finances?
- Are you always trying to figure out how to make a second income?
- Are your personal relationships taking strain because of your financial circumstances?
- Did you ever change banks to evade debit orders?
- Do you experience debit orders that don’t pull through because of not having enough money in your bank account?
- Do you always get those annoying non-stop phone calls from creditors?
Bad credit and consolidation loans in South Africa with Debt Analysis
These situations are very common in the lives of most South African’s. That is why we at Debt Analysis have come up with various financial solutions to help your bank balance and ultimately yourself. We offer the following services to our clients:
- Blacklisted Loans.
- Payday Loans.
- Consolidation Loans.
- Debt Consolidation.
- Debt Review.
- Money Lending.
- Budget Re-establishment.
We offer these solutions to our clients without any upfront fees nor do we make promises that we cannot keep.
In order to be considered for one of our solutions; you will need to meet the following criterion:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 65.
- Be a South African citizen.
- Have a South African ID document.
- Be permanently employed.
- Provide your recent salary slip.
- Provide a 3 months bank statement.
- Have a South African Bank account.
We offer long term loans and short term loans to our clients. Depending on the amount of the loan you take out and your unique circumstances; the payment period can vary from anything between 6 months and 12 months. You will to be informed by your specific credit provider as to what the payment period is and what the interest rate is. It shouldn’t be more than 38% at its maximum.
Finding yourself blacklisted can be dreadful and hopeless which is why we have made it a priority to assist those who have been blacklisted. Approval can be granted and your financial activity can be structured in such a way that you are capable of getting yourself out of an unfavourable credit record. So if you’re looking for a loan, look no further than Debt Analysis.