Mr Cash Loans – The financial climate nowadays can be quite volatile and challenging to navigate through. The economic environment presents a number of challenges for many individuals. The rising fuel costs to the rise in the cost of food have led many people towards leaning on forms of credit to make it through the month.
A reliance on personal loans and other credit during financial emergencies isn’t always a bad thing. When it does become a problem is when individuals struggle to pay off their loans. This leads to an adverse credit rating which may even lead to individuals becoming blacklisted.
Getting financial assistance in the form of loans as a blacklisted individual may be challenging, but is possible.
There are credit providers that are willing to help you get financial assistance. The loan structure is usually determined by your overall score.
Mr Cash Loans is a leading personal loan brokerage institution that strives to provide assistance for blacklisted individuals. Mr Cash Loans is not the credit provider, but specialises in assisting individuals to source ideal solutions for their needs.
What are the qualifying criteria?
- Be between the ages of 18 and 65
- Be permanently employed for more than 6 consecutive months at the same company
- Have a salary paid into an active South African bank account
- Earn at least R3000 per month
- Not be under administration, debt review or sequestration
To apply, you’ll need to complete an online blacklisted loan application form.
What documentation is required?
- Latest 3 months’ bank statement
- Clear copy of valid South African ID
- Latest month’s payslip or latest 4 payslips if you are paid on a weekly basis
Mr Cash Loans strives to provide applicants with the best opportunities to meet their financial needs. The institution takes into consideration the ability of the applicant to afford to make repayments comfortably.
To contact Mr Cash Loans, call: 086 722 7109