Vehicle Assist is a financial institution that specialises in offering cars on take-over to bank declined clients countrywide.
The institution specialises in helping people with challenged credit, so there are no credit checks done for approval.
Good reasons to choose Vehicle Assist to cars for blacklisted
Vehicle Assist provides a unique, vehicle instalment take-over and financial recovery product in South Africa.
If you lose your job and can no longer afford car payments, you can hand the vehicle over to Vehicle Assist.
Vehicle Assist will settle all arrears on your vehicle, if any, and the person will take over payment on your car, thereby restoring/maintaining your credit scoring at the bank.
All vehicles have to be comprehensively insured at all times and monthly checks are in place to make sure that the policy is upheld.
Once you’ve paid the final instalment, ownership of the vehicle is transferred to you.
Additional benefits of choosing affordable rent-to-own vehicles from Vehicle Assist:
- There’s a greater chance that you will find a specific kind of used vehicle and that this car is still relatively new.
- You get a chance to test out the vehicle for a short period of time.
- The arrangement can be good for people working in a foreign country for a period of a year.
- Buyers can get a financial perk of getting the vehicle at a good deal, due to sellers looking to eliminate financial burdens.
- Buyers may benefit from lower monthly premiums.
- As a buyer, you will be completely advised and informed of the vehicle’s history.
- You won’t have to pay a deposit, like you would with new vehicle finance packages.
- Quite often, sellers are looking to get rid of the financial burden as soon as possible – which is an advantage for you.
To contact Vehicle Assist, call: 082 537 8056 or