Getting access to car finance has become a much simpler process these days. It is always advisable to maintain a good credit record – this always makes this process easier ultimately. However, life doesn’t always go exactly the way we’ve planned. Certain events may cause us to deviate from our plans, potentially leaving us financially stranded. This may mean that credit ratings become affected negatively, possibly resulting in blacklisting. This creates numerous challenges in terms of getting financial assistance in the form of credit.
There are options available for blacklisted individuals looking to get car finance however.
Gallardo Finance Corporation is an institution that provides vehicle loans of up to R250 000 for blacklisted individuals.
With Gallardo, you can get assistance even if you are ITC listed, blacklisted, have judgements or defaults or have garnishing orders. This offer is limited to individuals with no more than 4 listings.
Why choose Gallardo Finance Corporation?
- You’ll always get excellent service
- You’ll also get genuine and professional help
- You can benefit from No Deposit Loans and get approval within 72 hours
- There is an almost 80% success rate. This figure reaches up to 90% for civil servants
- In addition to vehicle finance, business owners will be happy to know that Gallardo offers business loans up to R300 000.
- Home loans for non-blacklisted individuals are also offered.
- 4500 clients have been assisted by Gallardo so far.
Tell me about the application process?
- You can apply online by completing the application form.
- You will then need to email the following documents:
- Valid South African ID
- Valid drivers’ licence
- Latest payslip
- Latest 3 months’ bank statements
- Signed application forms
Gallardo Finance loans – What is the qualifying criteria?
- Be permanently/self-employed
- Earn R7500 a month or more
- Have a minimum income of R2500 after expenses
- Not be under debt review or administration
Gauteng – 011 513 3510
Cape Town & Durban – 031 368 1044